Saudia Arabia - Riyadh & Jeddah
MC Saudi Arabia - AdCouncil (Previously Adrenalin) was founded in 2009. Since then, it has delivered a full complement of services to position companies, products, and individuals in Saudi Arabia and the Gulf market.
With two Offices in Saudi, Riyadh and Jeddah, the agency was created by a team of professionals and experts who have excelled in various disciplines within communications, strategic brand planning, creative development, Media planning and buying, public relations, accounts and event management. Additionally, the company created a pan-regional network of communications agencies in Beirut, in addition to associates in Dubai, Amman, Kuwait, Doha and Cairo, to add value to its regional clients.
Facts & Figures
|Group Vice President:||Hisham Maksoudian|
|Members of staff:||62|
|Annual revenue:||EUR 5.4 million|
|Billings:||EUR 34.0 million|
Key areas of expertise
Integrated Communications, Creative Development, Event Management, Strategic Planning, Media Planning & Buying, Digital & Online Marketing, Direct Marketing, Public Relations.
- Al-Hayat Newspaper
- Al-Hussaini Trading (Longines, Omega, Tag Heuer, Charriol, Oris, Harry Winston, Breguet, Blancpain, Mont Blanc, Glashutte, Freywille,...)
- Al-Issa Group (Nissan, Autostar, AUM)
- Al-Moallim Group (Tiffany & Co, Coach, Champion, Cole Haan,...)
- Bahri (Saudi Shipping Company)
- Bin Saedan Real Estate Group
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- British Council
- General Organization for Social Insurance (GOSI)
- Kumho Tires
- Mawarid Group (Pizza Hut, Taco Bell, Meed)
- Saudi Inteltec Group
- Tabuk Pharma