media consulta (mc) is the only German-managed international agency network to have over 80 branches on all five continents, including all 28 EU Member States and all key business centres worldwide.
mc tops the rankings of German and European PR and advertising agencies and holds 12th place worldwide.
As a fully-integrated agency, mc's portfolio includes traditional PR services in the fields of advertising and media, corporate publishing, multimedia, sport/youth/music marketing, event management and TV production.
Our clients include major national and international brands, associations, governmental institutions and media companies.
Senior Media Planner (m/w) (Ger./Engl.)
- You will lead a small international team of 6-10 employees
- Independent management and supervision of media budgets, as well as strategic, conceptual and operational planning of integrated media activities
- Strategic and operational planning of communication measures in traditional media, TV, print, radio and online (especially social media)
- Development, managing and updating of media plans and campaigns including budget- and performance control
- Customer service and digital media know-how
- Maintaining good working relationships with national and international clients from different industries
- Coordination of different units within the agency; responsibility for coordination between planning, purchasing, ad-management and accounting processes
- Analysis and presentation of competitors, reports, media and market information
- Several years of experience, ideally within an agency environment with national and international clients
- Broad knowledge of traditional media (TV, radio, print, online etc.) and experience in the digital domain
- Distinctive analytical and conceptual skills
- Completed an apprenticeship in the field of marketing, advertising, media, or studies in Business Economics with a focus on marketing/communication
- Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel etc.) as well as media-relevant planning programs such as MDS
- High affinity for numbers and analysis
- Self-assured professional and personal appearance, with a high level of negotiation and communication skills
- A talent for organisation; ability to work under pressure; flexible
- Professionalism when dealing with customers
- You bring contacts with marketers, media representatives and advertisers
- Very good English skills are a prerequisite, as 80% of our offers and concepts are in English
We offer highly motivated and results-driven individuals an exciting opportunity in one of the world’s leading communication and advertising agencies, working on international communications for leading international institutions.
Please specify your earliest starting date. We look forward to your application.
Maximum Media GmbH
Tra Mi Nguyen