IT-Systemadministrator (m/w/d) in Berlin
World of ideas
As a PR and advertising agency, mc Group is No. 1 in Europe, No. 1 in GCC/MENA, No. 6 in Asia Pacific and No. 11 worldwide. As the only german-managed, global agency network, the mc Group is represented in over 80 countries on 5 continents. In addition, mc Group is the world leader in nation branding, including tourism marketing and investment promotion.
As the only international agency network, mc Group 360° is integrated and offers public relations, advertising and media as well as corporate publishing, multimedia, sports, youth and music marketing as well as event management and TV production. Our customers include large national and international branded goods companies, national and international umbrella associations, political institutions and media companies.
From now on we are looking for a
IT System Administrator (m/f/d), Berlin
- You are responsible for the installation, configuration and maintenance of the infrastructure at our locations in Berlin and Cologne
- Furthermore, you take over the administration of our servers and applications
- Monitoring and error analysis as well as the protection of Windows servers and clients are your daily bread
- They are also instrumental in creating a suitable IT structure.
- You have the opportunity to design and implement demanding infrastructure projects in heterogeneous networks
- Furthermore, you are responsible for the care and maintenance of the company network as well as user support
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in a comparable job
- You are very confident in dealing with MS Windows 7-10, MacOS, data backup (Symantec)
- You have in-depth knowledge of Windows Server 2003 – 2012 as well as Exchange Server 2007 and Exchange Online
- Have deep experience in Azure, ActiveDirectory, Group Policy, virtualization technology (Hyper-V), managed switches (HP), and networking
- Application knowledge of Linux, update and software distribution would be an advantage.
- MCTS or MCITP certification is desired
- In addition, you have already gained experience in the planning, implementation and monitoring of IT projects
- Experience with scripting in the area of PowerShell is an advantage
- Ideally, they also have experience in dealing with PBXs (HiPath 4000) and Microsoft Navision
- International customers and colleagues
- Flat hierarchies with plenty of room for your own workplace design
- Free training through our MC Academy
- A workplace in the heart of Berlin
- Working in a 360° integrated communications agency
We look forward to receiving your detailed application stating your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.