European Development Days
The European Development Days (EDD) is Europe’s premier forum on international development cooperation. In line with the Agenda 2030 and the New European Consensus on Development, the forum focuses on Investing in Development putting special emphasis in the three main crosscutting issues: gender equality, youth and private sector. The importance to increase and improve investments with the objective of achieving inclusive and sustainable growth and creating decent jobs for all is always highlighted. mc carried out the whole event organization.
- Provide International Cooperation and Development For the preparation, promotion and support the implementation process for the Event
- European Development Days Travel Management Service
- Results:– Best edition of EDD so far with very positive feedback- Participants:
- 6.400 attendees, plus European Commission and EEAS staff per event
- 95 VIPs, for instance: 8 Members of the European Commission, including President Juncker and Vice President Mogherini, the queen of Belgium, 21 Members of the European Parliament, including President Antonio Tajani, 13 Heads of States, including the presidents of Bolivia, Senegal, Ghana, Rwanda etc. per edition.
- 83 interviews recorded on-site (12 TV, 14 radio, 15 print, 15 online, 27 young leader) per edition (approximately)
- 29 media partnerships (6 TV, 6 radio, 12 print, 3 online, 2 press agencies) per edition
- 245 journalists onsite, with important articles in TV5, RFI, Deutsche Welle per edition