“Europe works: Exhibition” – European Investment Bank
European Investment Bank
- Create and increase the awareness of EFSI projects (financed through the “Juncker plan”) in an interactive and innovative manner;
- Develop and implement a creative approach to an interactive, two-day exhibition of 15 to 30 tangible objects/products (covering a wide range of EFSI sectors and geographies) from companies, which have benefitted from EFSI financial support.
- Create an interactive exhibition in Brussels to present the EIB importance for the European Union’s economy.
Ordinary people, political & media influencers, potential investors and industries.
- The exhibition took place in Brussels on 26th and 27th October 2018;
- Important EU officials took part in the opening ceremony;
- During the two days of the event, more than 1.500 people visited the exhibition;
- Extensive media coverage of the EFSI projects, the overall results of the EFSI plan and the exhibition, with more than 20 journalists on-site from Belgium, Bulgaria Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Portugal and Spain;
- Extensive media coverage with more than 30 articles published in European media in the following week;