“Europe works: Exhibition” – European Investment Bank
- Create and increase the awareness of EFSI projects (financed through the “Juncker plan”) in an interactive and innovative manner;
- To develop and implement a creative approach to an interactive, two-day exhibition of 15 to 30 tangible objects/products (covering a wide range of EFSI sectors and geographies) from companies, which have benefitted from EFSI financial support.
- Create an interactive exhibition in Brussels to present the EIB importance for the European Union’s economy;
- The target groups were ordinary people, political & media influencers, potential investors and industries.
- Event concept, communication service, catering, production management;
- Provide all business Travel needs Prepare Travel offers and bookings;
- Provide Support Service in Rebooking, Cancellation, Refund Travel expense report.