EU-OSHA Framework Contract “Provision of pan-European event, media and advertising services in the EU-28 and candidate countries
European Agency for Safety and Health at Work (EU-OSHA)
- Events for small and medium-sized enterprises with 50 to 300 participants per seminar, with about 40 seminars per year. accompany (about 40 seminars per year).
- Bring together key EU-OSHA partners and stakeholders for networking.
- Recognise campaign partners and FOPs for their support and involvement in the campaign.
- Comprehensive advice on the conception of the event
- Close cooperation in the technical and logistical implementation of the events
- Regular joint update meetings on the course of the event
- Support of the secretariat
- Close coordination with the event locations on site and the individual national safety at work agencies
- Travel and hotel management for sponsored participants
- Coordinating with the venue, including meeting rooms, catering and greetings
- Management of all technical equipment
- Booking, coordination and briefing of photographer, translators and assistants
- Coordination of signage at the venue
- Design and production of name badges and displays
- Taking out event insurance
- Compilation of conference folders
- Coordinating with the venue, incl. catering and welcoming
- Booking, coordination and briefing of the photographer and assistants
- Arrangement of an appealing evening programme
- Booking and supervision of artists (band and dancers)
- Coordination and support on site
Successful organisation and implementation of workshops, conferences, seminars, meetings, congresses, summits, exhibitions and trade fairs