High-ranking visitor at the FHC 2012 in Shanghai, China
Commission’s Directorate-General for Agriculture and Rural Development
- Raise awareness and interest in EU agricultural products among Chinese food professionals.
- Showcase European agricultural products with their wide range of high quality food and beverage products
- Facilitate the establishment of new business relationships between European companies and Chinese importers/retailers/wholesalers in order to promote the increased presence of EU agricultural products on the Chinese market
- Increase interest in DG AGRI’s trade fair presence at FHC China.
- Increase media awareness of the quality, diversity and excellence of European products.
- Design and production of a 180m² stand
- Development of a stand programme (games, tastings and cooking shows).
- Organisation of specific meetings on the fairground on topics from the different food sectors of DG AGRI: wine, olive oil and meat&dairy;
- Creation of a database of relevant Chinese target groups
- Creation and production of bilingual documentation and promotional materials
- Booking of staff (moderator, cook, host, interpreter, photographer)
- Coordination with 24 EU producers
- Extensive press work including the organisation of media interviews and media cooperations
- On-site support
- Successful implementation of the stand at the FHC 2012 in Shanghai, China and high interest of Chinese professionals in EU quality products and in EU manufacturers.
- Successful establishment of new business relationships between European companies and Chinese importers/retailers/distributors, both through contacts at the fair and through the organisation of accompanying B2B meetings
- Great attention of the Chinese media through media interviews and media cooperation before and during the event