Intern/Trainee Account Manager (m/w/d)
World of ideas
mc Group is the No.1 communication agency in Europe, the No.1 in GCC/MENA, No. 6 in Asia Pacific and No. 11 worldwide. As the only German-led global communication network, mc Group is present in more than 80 countries on all five continents. Moreover, mc Group is the world market leader in Nation Branding including tourism promotion and investment promotion.
As a fully integrated agency, mc Group’s portfolio includes PR, advertising and media, corporate publishing, multimedia, sport/youth/music marketing, event management and TV production. Our clients include major national and international brands, associations, governmental institutions and media companies.
To reinforce our team, we are looking for a
Intern/Trainee Account Manager (m/f/d), Berlin
- You support with PR and project coordination activities such as: research, calls, media monitoring, clippings, creation of press reviews, communication with network agencies, stakeholders and mc units
- You provide administrative and operational support in daily project management
- You support the draft of communication materials
- You support the New Business activities
- You draft reports for clients
- You keep track of payments to contractors and suppliers
- You report directly to the Account Manager
- You have successfully completed your studies in business administration, communication sciences or a related subject
- You preferably have first agency experience
- You work in a solution-oriented manner and can integrate well into an international team
- You have excellent English written and spoken skills. German is an asset.
- International team working for international clients
- Free training opportunities provided by our mc Academy
- Workplace in the heart of Berlin
- Work in a 360 ° -integrated communications agency
We offer highly motivated and results-driven individuals an exciting opportunity in one of the world’s leading communication and advertising agencies working on international communications for renowned international brands and institutions.
We look forward to your application (CV, cover letter, certificates and references), and your earliest starting date.