Freelance Account Director PR (m/f)
- You will support us in the conception of integrated PR campaigns for our new business activities
- For the ASEAN region and around the world you will support us in client servicing and implementing the full range of integrated PR measures, including: public relations, advertising, media relations, events, online and social media
- With your new business skills, you can support us in proactively approaching new business clients
- As a freelancer, your services will be asked for on a man-day/hourly rate to start with.
- If the working relationship proves successful, the possibility of full-time employment can be offered
- You are a convincing, confident and qualified PR specialist with a strong PR background and will have worked in an agency environment with responsibility for PR campaigns for a minimum of 4 years
- You are capable of developing and implementing comprehensive communication strategies and possess a profound knowledge of different communications tools and activitie
- It will be seen as beneficial if private companies, branded goods and/or government and institutional organizations have been among your former clients
- You are a fluent English and an Asia language (Bahasa Indonesia, Mandarin or Japanese etc.) speaker, with an excellent writing style and interpersonal skills
We offer highly motivated and results driven individuals an exciting opportunity in one of the world’s leading communication and advertising agencies working on international communications for leading international institutions.
We look forward to your application specifying your earliest starting date. The salary will be competitive plus bonus, depending on your experience.
Media Consulta International Holding AG