Freelance Sales/New Business Manager (m/f)
Your new responsibilities
- You will be responsible for developing acquisitions strategy for a wide variety of clients, operating in the private, institutional and public sectors for the local and international markets
- You will co-operate and liaise with mc’s internal and network agency communications teams, in the conceptualization and development of a range of proposed integrated communication measures, such as national and international public relations, events, advertising, creative, TV & film productions, digital and social media and sports & entertainment
- To identify new business opportunities and acquire new clients
- You have at least 3 years experience within the context of sales & new business development
- You possess excellent communication, presentation, project and budget management skills
- You interested in the communication, media and advertising business
- You are highly motivated and results driven paying special attention to details
- Moreover, you are a team player, have an excellent writing style and interpersonal skills and are a convincing, confident consultant
- Furthermore, you work in an efficient, well-organized and proactive way
- You speak fluent English and Portuguese or Spanish
We offer highly motivated and results driven individuals an exciting opportunity in one of the world’s leading communication and advertising agencies working on international communications for leading international institutions.
We look forward to your application specifying your earliest starting date. The salary will be competitive plus bonus, depending on your experience.
Media Consulta International Holding AG
Tra Mi Nguyen