media consulta (mc) is the only German-managed international agency network to have over 80 branches on all five continents, including all 28 EU Member States and all key business centres worldwide.
mc tops the rankings of German and European PR and advertising agencies and holds 12th place worldwide.
As a fully-integrated agency, mc's portfolio includes traditional PR services in the fields of advertising and media, corporate publishing, multimedia, sport/youth/music marketing, event management and TV production.
Our clients include major national and international brands, associations, governmental institutions and media companies.
Trade/MICE Executive (m/f)
- Assist in developing and implementing the US office promotion plan.
- Initiate and coordinate all marketing activities according to the US office promotion plan and ensure KPI’s are delivered effectively within the financial limits of the budget.
- Increase Abu Dhabi’s product featuring in tour operator brochures online and offline.
- Raise awareness and generate incremental hotel guests and room nights by working with tour operators, travel agents wholesales and consolidators.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with all relevant partners, including trade contacts, airlines, tour operators, hotels, corresponding tourism boards and third-parties and non-tourism associations, clubs, government bodies (such as embassies) etc.
- Initiate and develop joint marketing campaigns with tour operators
- Initiate, organise and regularly escort trade familiarisation trips
- Organise and attend trade and consumer shows
- Initiate and organise and regularly attend sales calls, destination training, roadshows, workshops, luncheons, industry receptions and networking sessions with the trade
- Participate in various industry conferences and relevant professional associations and clubs
- Prepare and distribute quarterly e-newsletters to the trade
- Update and maintain the trade database
- Prepare reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual) featuring bookings / travel generated by the key tour operators, market intelligence, outcome of joint marketing activities and brochure audit
- Manage and promote Abu Dhabi’s online training programme
- Co-ordinate with the TCA Abu Dhabi UK office media liaison to generate coverage of TCA Abu Dhabi’s US office trade activities in the travel trade press.
- Provide accounting support including invoice handling, payment release, etc.
- You are a convincing, confident and qualified communications and marketing specialist who possesses sound knowledge of the hospitality and tourism industry, and MICE sector
- You have a proven track record and at least 5 years of experience in developing MICE-related trade partnerships, event planning, marketing plans and project management
- You have a college level education/degree with focus on business administration or tourism
- You gained prior experience to lead, develop, implement, and manage KPI’s (Key Performance Indicators)
- You have the ability to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities
- You have the ability to independently manage and collaborate with business and product groups, internal customers and external vendors with minimal supervision
- You are detail oriented and very well organized
- You are able to operate within tight deadlines under high pressure situation
- You posses excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- You have very good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
We offer highly motivated and results driven individuals an exciting opportunity in one of the world’s leading communication and advertising agencies working on international communications for leading international institutions.
We look forward to your application specifying your earliest starting date. The salary will be competitive plus bonus and depending on your experience.
Media Consulta International Holding AG
Tra Mi Nguyen