media consulta (mc) is the only German-managed international agency network to have over 80 branches on all five continents, including all 28 EU Member States and all key business centres worldwide.
mc tops the rankings of German and European PR and advertising agencies and holds 12th place worldwide.
As a fully-integrated agency, mc's portfolio includes traditional PR services in the fields of advertising and media, corporate publishing, multimedia, sport/youth/music marketing, event management and TV production.
Our clients include major national and international brands, associations, governmental institutions and media companies.
Administrative/Marketing & PR Coordinator (m/f)
- Management of all external vendor relations including payments to vendors and maintenance of budget
- Handling consumer and travel agent inquiries as well as shipments of collateral for events and trade shows
- Support in developing new business strategies and acquiring new national and international clients
- Source image requests for media inquiries and media monitoring
- Coordinate participation at events and trade shows
- Research industry trends and gather market intelligence for HQ reports
- You have a college level education/degree
- You have gained prior work experience in an office and you are detail oriented and very well organized
- You have a proven track record and the ability to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities
- You possess excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- You have very good knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- You should currently be based in New York and have a valid work permit
We offer highly motivated and results driven individuals an exciting opportunity in one of the world’s leading communication and advertising agencies working on international communications for leading international institutions.
We look forward to your application specifying your earliest starting date. The salary will be competitive plus bonus and depending on your experience.
Media Consulta International Holding AG
Tra Mi Nguyen