media consulta (mc) is the only German-managed international agency network to have over 80 branches on all five continents, including all 28 EU Member States and all key business centres worldwide.
mc tops the rankings of German and European PR and advertising agencies and holds 12th place worldwide.
As a fully-integrated agency, mc's portfolio includes traditional PR services in the fields of advertising and media, corporate publishing, multimedia, sport/youth/music marketing, event management and TV production.
Our clients include major national and international brands, associations, governmental institutions and media companies.
Senior Eventmanager Political Communications (m/f)
- Management and supervision of integrated event communication campaigns at EU and international level for mostly institutional clients (e. g. European Commission, further agencies of the European Union and international organisations such as the United Nations and the World Bank)
- Concept development for integrated event campaigns, primarily in the public sector (including supervising and providing concept writers, and management of budgets)
- You possess 8+ years of relevant international experience in the event agency setting and have the ability to lead a team of 8-12 persons
- You have very good knowledge of planning, implementing and evaluating event campaigns in an international environment
- You have a very good track record of concept developing for international tenders
- You are experienced in managing numerous staff members and multiple client projects and have a very good expertise in establishing and controlling budgets
- A comprehensive network of political institutions and other relevant stakeholders is desirable
- You have very good time management and organisation skills, and cope easily with stressful and demanding situations
- You possess a degree in political sciences or in a relevant branch
- Fluent English (written and spoken) is a prerequisite. Additional language skills are desirable. German language skills are not compulsory but an asset
- International team working for international clients
- Free refinements by our mc Academy
- Workplace in the heart of Berlin
- Work in a 360° -integrated communications agency
- With appropriate qualifications, you will have the opportunity for promotion to the position of Managing Director of the Event unit
We offer highly motivated and results-driven individuals an exciting opportunity in one of the world’s leading communication and advertising agencies working on international communications for leading international institutions.
We look forward to your application specifying your earliest starting date.
Media Consulta International Holding AG