Media Designer/Print/Final Artwork Intern (m/f)
- Support our final artwork team in preparing designs and layouts for delivery to clients
- A student from the field of print, media technology, communication or graphic design, ideally having trained as a print designer
- You rule the Mac and are able to perform typesetting, final artwork and image retouching, using Adobe programs such as InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- You have knowledge of prepress and have an eye for design
- You have 3 -6 months for a paid internship
- International team working for international clients.
- Flat hierarchies with your own workplace for develop your design skills.
- Free refinements by our MC Academy
- Workplace in the heart of Berlin
- Work in a 360 ° -integrated communications agency
We offer highly motivated and results-driven individuals an exciting opportunity in one of the world’s leading communication and advertising agencies working on international communications for leading international institutions.
We look forward to your application specifying your earliest starting date.p
Media Consulta International Holding AG