Intern Creation (m/f)
- During the 3-6 month internship you will get insight into the workflow of an international communications agency
- You will be involved in the entire process from initial briefing to final campaign
- Depending on qualifications and experience you will support our creative teams in coming up with ideas, and developing and implementing layouts for various national and international clients
- Research work and the preparation of dummies fall within your remit
- You are studying communication and graphic design or a similar field of study and you are interested in photography and layout design
- You rule the Mac and are able to get your best ideas with the help of the popular graphic programmes QuarkXPress , InDesign , Freehand (or Illustrator) and Photoshop
- You have a good sense of typography
- You are also characterized by a sense of responsibility, reliability, flexibility and teamwork
- International team working for international clients.
- Flat hierarchies with your own workplace for develop your design skills.
- Free refinements by our MC Academy
- Workplace in the heart of Berlin
- Work in a 360 ° -integrated communications agency
We offer highly motivated and results-driven individuals an exciting opportunity in one of the world’s leading communication and advertising agencies working on international communications for renowned international brands and institutions.
We look forward to your application specifying your earliest starting date. The salary will be competitive plus bonus, depending on your experience.
Media Consulta International Holding AG