media consulta (mc) is the only German-managed international agency network to have over 80 branches on all five continents, including all 28 EU Member States and all key business centres worldwide.
mc tops the rankings of German and European PR and advertising agencies and holds 12th place worldwide.
As a fully-integrated agency, mc's portfolio includes traditional PR services in the fields of advertising and media, corporate publishing, multimedia, sport/youth/music marketing, event management and TV production.
Our clients include major national and international brands, associations, governmental institutions and media companies.
Intern/Trainee international Sales/New Business Development - Arabic (m/w)
- During your 3-6 month internship you will support our New Business Development Team in national and international new business development
- You will support us with the identification of potential new clients – making contact by phone, at events, fairs etc.
- You’ll ensure all new business approaches are followed up thoroughly
- These are pre-sales activities - most of your correspondence takes place by phone and e-mail from our headquarters in Berlin
- You configure the Customer-Relationship-Management through systematic data collection and maintenance
- You are interested in, and have experience in sales activities and have completed relevant training and/or studies
- Ideally, you have first experience in sales support, customer relations or in a call center
- You bring excellent, persuasive communication and presentation skills
- You have an entrepreneurial and thoughtful mindset; you are result-oriented and a confident attitude
- You are fluent in Arabic and an additional language
We offer highly motivated and results driven individuals an exciting opportunity in one of the world’s leading communication and advertising agencies working on international communications for leading international institutions.
We look forward to your application specifying your earliest starting date.
Media Consulta International Holding AG
Tra Mi Nguyen