media consulta (mc) is the only German-managed international agency network to have over 80 branches on all five continents, including all 28 EU Member States and all key business centres worldwide.
mc tops the rankings of German and European PR and advertising agencies and holds 12th place worldwide.
As a fully-integrated agency, mc's portfolio includes traditional PR services in the fields of advertising and media, corporate publishing, multimedia, sport/youth/music marketing, event management and TV production.
Our clients include major national and international brands, associations, governmental institutions and media companies.
- During your internship you will gain insight into the fascinating environment of a PR agency
- As an intern in our international PR department you will support our PR consultant team in the supervision and implementation of communication campaigns on a pan-European level
- When fulfilling the aforementioned tasks, you will learn the implementation of all integrated communications measures: public relations, classic advertising, media, events, online and dialogue PR
- You will have already obtained your first academic degree or will be just about to
- You are ready to possibly start as a Trainee after a 3 month internship
- Moreover, you will be highly interested in PR and communications
- Ideally, you will have already gained your first experience in journalism or in an agency setting
- Apart from an aptitude for writing, you are fluent in business English, which is indispensable in communicating with our international clients
- International team working for international clients
- Flat hierarchies with your own workplace for develop your design skills
- Free refinements by our MC Academy
- Workplace in the heart of Berlin
- Work in a 360 ° -integrated communications agency
Tra Mi Nguyen