Group Account Director PR (German/English) (f/m)
- You will lead a motivated team of around 10 people in the Public Relations department
- Developing, implementing and supervising integrated communication campaigns for renowned private- and public-sector clients
- Developing new business strategies and acquiring new national and international clients operating in the areas of business and brands (B2B and B2C marketing), as well as client consultancy on the management board and managing director level
- Staff management, recruitment, business plan development and implementation
- 50% of the clients come from the public sector (governmental institutions, diverse ministries, EU institutions, etc.), thus the understanding of the cooperation with political institutions is essential for a potential job holder.
- The working languages are German and English. The position is in full time
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in PR, preferably within an agency setting
- Knowledge spanning the entire spectrum of PR and advertising tools and a deep understanding of integrated communications
- Extensive network of contacts with important media representatives and journalists of national and international scope
- Extensive experience in budget calculation and business operation
- Fluency in English and German is absolutely necessary
- International team working for international clients
- Flat hierarchies with your own workplace for develop your design skills
- Free refinements by our MC Academy
- Workplace in the heart of Berlin
- Work in a 360 ° -integrated communications agency
We offer highly motivated and results-driven individuals an exciting opportunity in one of the world’s leading communication and advertising agencies working on international communications for renowned international brands and institutions.
We look forward to your application specifying your earliest starting date.
Media Consulta International Holding AG