media consulta (mc) is the only German-managed international agency network to have over 80 branches on all five continents, including all 28 EU Member States and all key business centres worldwide.
mc tops the rankings of German and European PR and advertising agencies and holds 12th place worldwide.
As a fully-integrated agency, mc's portfolio includes traditional PR services in the fields of advertising and media, corporate publishing, multimedia, sport/youth/music marketing, event management and TV production.
Our clients include major national and international brands, associations, governmental institutions and media companies.
Group Account Director PR (German/English) (f/m)
- Lead international PR-teams and multiple PR-Account Managers in the global Public Relations department of mc Group
- Provide strategic counsel to clients, quality manage the implementation of international integrated PR-campaigns, and focus on establishing and developing new projects to further enhance the companies client portfolio
- Manage and supervise all financial processes of your respective Unit, including developing and overseeing the Unit business plan, and be the main liaison to the Controlling and Accounting Unit Directors
- Lead and develop new business tenders, including the management of all other involved Units and quality control of contributed content
- Provide direction and guidance to all staff members, and be the main liaison to the HR department for development and promotion of current members, as well as recruiting new staff
- Report directly to the CEO
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in communications / PR, specifically in implementing global campaigns and initiatives, preferably within an international agency setting
- You have extensive knowledge of developing, implementing and evaluating PR-campaigns and have an impressive record of new business acquisition, preferably of international tenders and clients
- You have experience in managing large teams and multiple clients at the same time expertise in establishing and controlling business plans, as well as building and maintaining client relationships
- You have exceptional time management and organisation skills, and are able to work under pressure and handle demanding situations
- You are an English native or fluent in English, as that is the main working. Additional language skills are highly desirable (German language skills are not compulsory but an asset)
- You are highly motivated and result driven and with appropriate accomplishments, -interested in potentially developing into mc Group Managing Director
- An international team of young, creative professionals
- Diverse portfolio of international clients from various industries
- Work in a 360° integrated communications agency
- Internal training opportunities provided by the mc Academy
- Vibrant office space in the heart of Berlin
We offer an exciting opportunity to work and develop in one of
the world’s leading communication and advertising agencies, with a diverse portfolio of international and national clients.
We look forward to receiving your application with salary expectations and your earliest starting date.
media consulta International Holding AG
Tra Mi Nguyen